Thursday 14 November 2013

AS PROMISED | OUTFIT





BLACK HAT. As I promised in my last post, here it is : an outfit post with a hat. After collecting the photo's for the inspiration post, I got so much inspiration that I shoot this look the next day! I found this hat when I was cleaning up my closet. I got this hat a few years ago from my mom, so I don't know from which brand it is. I actually didn't wear this hat that much.  But I thought that this look was a perfect opportunity  to wear him. And then the shoes. Most of my friends find them awful, but I LOVE them! I’m getting more and more intro sneakers. It started with my Allstars a half year ago, and now I got 5 pairs of sneakers. I love wearing sneakers under a simple black outfit.  Especially these collared one. 
For me there is just one school day left, and then finally weekend! So also a happy weekend to you! 

I was wearing:
COAT: ZARA
SHOES : ZARA








PHOTO'S BY FROUKJE VAN BRAAK

3 comments:

  1. ohhh that's such a cute coat! so ladylike :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It reminds me of a painting! Nice :)

    http://limiteditionblog.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  3. your dog is so cute. I love the look.

    ReplyDelete