Wednesday 2 April 2014

PINK BLOSSOM | OUTFIT


SPRING! The beautiful weather continues in the Netherlands, and I love it! In this post I want to show you some of my new favorite items. The first on is my pink coat. It is actually a blazer, but most of the time I wear it like a coat. I was looking for a pink coat for a wile, but never found one... Until I walked into the H&M in Amsterdam. And there it was: my perfect pink coat! The second item is the striped tee. I borrowed it ones from my mom, and didn't gave it back ;) It's just a perfect addition to your closet! Next are my black platforms. They give your outfit just another touch then the non-platforms. And last but not least the backpack. Black, leather, perfect. 
 


Wearing :
COAT : H&M 
TEE : WE FASHION 
PANT : ZARA 
SHOES : H&M 
BAG : PRIMARK 





Photo's : Froukje van Braak 

2 comments:

  1. Wauw, wat een leuke jas. Die staat je echt goed!
    Heel mooie outfit meid! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute blazer :) M&MFASHIONBITES mmfashionbites.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete