Monday 1 September 2014

AUGUST RECAP



Hello September! It's already the first of September, so it's time for an August recap. The first 2 weeks of August I was on vacation in Friesland. While I stayed there I shot a few outfit posts over there. As you can see in the collage I am obsessed with my 'new' sunnies! I guess you will see them a lot more on the blog! But to all the good comes an end, cause my lessons starts tomorrow.But that isn't so bad, cause I am going to a new school. As you may know I told you something about it in my last recap - read over here - And the good news is that I am selected for the study Fashion and Design!!  I am so excited about that. I am looking forward to follow the lessons and work on some awesome projects! I hope you still enjoy reading my blog! And I am curious of which outfit is your favorite? 

 MORE
MORE 

No comments:

Post a Comment